How do you set up a Sony WDR camera wireless system? You can purchase a monitoring service that includes installation of home security cameras, or you can purchase and install a security system on your own. This article will tell you more details about this.
- Select appropriate security device, such as analog video, IR or wireless cameras. The installation process and materials needed depends on the type of camera you select. It might be of poor quality and not last although you can purchase inexpensive equipment.
- Connect Ethernet cables where you want to install wired cameras. Ethernet cables are used to transmit images through the Internet. If you want to install wireless cameras, purchase a wireless adapter. The camera also must be connected to a power source, such as batteries or a wall outlet.
- Connect the receiver so that images can be recorded and stored. Wireless cameras that come with hand-held monitoring systems can be linked to a DVR, TV or computer. Upload software that corresponds with your camera if necessary.
- Mount the security camera and control panel securely. Turn the system on and verify that the camera is capturing your desired images, such as the back door, living room and garage.
- Adjust the camera as needed.
As for Sony CCD WDR Cameras, we do have a few that are highly recommended as following:
(SKU: MNL2352X) 2.1mm Wide Angle Lens WDR 700TVL SONY CCD EFFIO-P Mini Camera
- Supports 960H/760H CCD image sensor
- Horizontal resolution of over 700 TV-Line (MAX)
- Wide dynamic range function (WDR)
- ATR-EX (Adaptive Tone Reproduction)
- 2D and 3D noise reduction
- Digital image stabilizer
- Motion detection
- Privacy mask
- HLC (High Light Compensation)
- OSD(English/Japanese/German/French/Russia/ Portuguese/Spanish/Chinese)
- Slow shutter (Sense-up)
- 2.1mm wide angle lens
- Professional capturing vehicle plate number
- Star light function, the illumination up to 0.002Lux
- 1/3″ SONY Super HAD Ⅱ CCD
- Passed rigorous electromagnetic interference testing
- Over-low power consumption, only 60mA current
- 100dB wide dynamic range
- Digital noise reduction
- OSD menu function
- Back focus adjustment
- 850 infrared light can be used up
- ICR(Removable filter)
Need any help? Please feel free to contact us via email@example.com, we always reply email within one business day.